Chapter 1

Apologize (Oliver UP)
Tell him 'I won’t quit.’ (Carter UP)
Talent-n-Skill Checkpoint - Need 10 Points to continue.

Chapter 2

Abruptly hide the chocolate. (Oliver UP)
Confirm it’s chocolate. (Carter UP)
Avatar Checkpoint (Sexiness Avatars) -
Premium: Oliver Avatar + CG & Bonus Outfit (+20 Style) - 5 Diamond
Normal: Button Earrings (Pink) (+10 Style) - 2100 Cash
“That’s reassuring.” (Oliver UP)
“Don’t spoil me too much.” (Carter UP)

Chapter 3

“Be at a loss for words” (Oliver UP)
“Thank him.” (Carter UP)
Avatar Checkpoint (Elegance Avatars) -
Premium: Carter Avatar + CG & Bonus Outfit (+20 Style) - 5 Diamond
Normal: Button Earrings (Yellow) (+10 Style) - 2100 Cash
Tell him I have plan with Carter. (Carter UP)
Tell him I’m nervous. (Oliver UP)
Talent-n-Skill Checkpoint - Need 3500 Points to continue.

Chapter 4

Agree. (Oliver UP)
Turn it down. (Carter UP)
Talent-n-Skill Checkpoint - Need 4800 Points to continue.
Talent-n-Skill Checkpoint - Need 6800 Points to continue.
“I have no confidence.” (Oliver UP)
“I don’t wnat to cause problems for them.” (Carter UP)

No comments:

Post a Comment